Friday, May 10, 2013

Cute Bare Bum **Memory Maze**

When my oldest Morgan was 11 weeks old I got his first smile on camera, it happened to be in the bath tub because he was contained and I had my camera with me.  When we had our second child, Kristen, she started smiling at the same age and I thought I got Morgan's smile on camera in the tub why not her, and it worked.  After I looked at both picture I realized how similar my two children were at the same age, even though they were different genders.  It then became a thing for me to take a picture of all my kids in the same bath tub of just their face at 11 weeks old, so then came Brandon and Catherine.  It is truly uncanny how similar they all look at the same age.

It is bittersweet to me to have this layout as it is one of the only ways all four of my children will be together, as my second child died 1 month after this picture was taken very unexpectedly.  


For all the chipboard pieces I used orange acrylic paint mixed with a little tan paint so it was not so bright.  For the word "Bare" and "Bum" I then used a brown Bic Mark Its pen to trace the letters so they would pop of the page better.


I cut apart the "Bare Bum" from the bear, but still stuck all three part into my clusters at the top and the bottom.  Never be afraid to cut apart your chipboard, especially when it is the perfect words or shape just does not fit with the design for you layout.

 Bare bum 2

Products Used:
 Bare Bum 2 - Product ID : S0601
"Cute" - Product ID : G0169

Products Used
Cardstock - Cordinations
Patterned paper - Bo Bunny
Flowers - Prima, Recollections, and Other
Stamps - Other
Mists/Ink/paint - Dylusions, Clearsnap, Heidi Swapp, Ranger
Chipboard - Memory Maze
Crystals - Prima
Found items - other
Stickers - Other
Brads - Making Memories
Pen - Bic
Punch - Martha Stewart
Doily - Recollections
 Font - Kristen

Enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...