Saturday, August 9, 2014

Life is Good **Robin's Nest**

I love pictures of my kids just doing what they do, not posed or staring at the camera all the time.  This is one of those moments.  A sweet little picture of Catherine walking along gathering little twigs and tree droppings from the ground because her brothers were doing the same.


I used the wonderful Robin's Nest Papers, Dew drops, an rub-ons for this layout.  The pinks in the papers matched her little pink heart of her shirt, and the browns complemented Catherine's surroundings perfectly it was almost as those they were meant to be together.  For more info about how I made this page please visit the Robin's Nest Blog.


The innocence of being young and finding the joy in just strolling along finding twigs to play with, these are the moments I cherish with my children!!

Supplies Used
Patterned Paper - Robin's Nest and Prima
Cardstock - Core'dinations and Bazzil
Flowers - Prima
Crystals - Prima
Burlap - May Arts Ribbons
Punch - Martha Stweart
"Love" - Recollections
Embellishments - Other
Stain/Mist/Ink - Prima, Ranger, Heidi Swapp
Adhesive  - Beacon, 3M
Enjoy!!
 http://scraps-of-reflections.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...