Monday, February 29, 2016

"Faith" Shabby Chic Card **Canvas Corp & Tattered Angels & 7 Gypsies & Creative Embellishments & Die~Namites Dies** w/Video

I love to make pretty cards, and this is the next installment of my pretty card trend I am on.  There is going to be more, I just love making these things!!  I just did a card in yellow, maybe green is next!!


I love the idea of a mostly single color card, with just hints of other neutral colors added in there.  I also liked the idea of keeping the theme neutral as well.  So Faith could work for a baby shower, new baby, wedding, wedding shower, anniversary, birthday, get well, sympathy, mother's day; really the list could do on and on.  So for now this card is in my stash ready for my next event to use it at. 

Check out my video tutorial to see how to make this pretty card!! 



I love the textures that chipboard brings out in cards, it just add a little something to it don't ya think?  For this I used the amazing Creative Embellishments Dripping Heart Lace Chipboard, "Faith" word form the Adventure Word Set, and Burlap Stamp.


https://creativeembellishments.com/chipboard
 
To add to the layers of the card I cut out a set of dies from Die~Namites Dies "Pompom" in ivory cardstock.  It just adds a little something to the card with all the other layers, adds a little bit a beauty!


http://www.die-namites.com/

Wonderful new dies are now available in the store!!  Check them out HERE!  
You know you want some dies now, right? 


I got a great gift of 15% off you next purchase!!  


Just use erin15 and you get 15% of at checkout!!!  

AMAZING!!!

 

Now on to make so more yummy shabby chic cards!!

Supplies Used
Bling - Recollections
Flowers  - Prima
Ink - Prima
Sticker Maker - Xyron
Glue - Beacon
Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Such amazing layers and details! Lovely! bl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the soft colors! BL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this time of year because of all the spring colors popping up in projects. This card is so pretty and would also be such a fun project to have hanging on the wall. Bloggie Love

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...