Tuesday, April 26, 2016

DIY Floral Paperclips **Makin's Clay & Tattered Angels & Beacon** w/ Video Tutorial

I have love the look for the the little paperclips with the embellishments on the end, so when I get my box of goodies from Makin’s Clay®  I had to make a set, but what to make?!? - FLOWERS!!!  But not just any flowers, colorful ones that had a pretty shine and on some fun shaped clips!!


So the first thing I did was to blend my clay using the Multi Neon pack of Makin’s Clay® colors and I played blending every shade using the Makin’s® Clay Mixing Ruler™ blending even amount of colors from size E. See the video tutorial below on how to mix the clay with the Makin’s® Clay Mixing Ruler™


The next step was to make the shapes, so I used the Makin’s® Push Molds Floral and use various flowers with the clay colors I made above.  Here is a video on how I made the flowers with the molds.


Now for the last step, turning these amazing air dry clay flowers (I let mine dry over night) into cute little clips, but first let paint them with Tattered Angels Glimmer Glam in various colors such as Icicle, Waterfall, Wicked, Plumeria, and Desert Sun to make them all shiny and pretty!!  See below video for the final steps to making these super cute floral paperclips!!



I think my favorite are the yellow ones with the yellow glaze they just really shine!!


Here are the supplies I used from Makin’s Clay®  to create these fun little clips:



The possibilities are endless for these fun clips, use them on a planner, card, mini book, tag, scrapbook page, and more!!  Now what am I going to use these fun little clips on - maybe a mini book!!  
Supplies Used
Paint - Craftsmart
 Enjoy!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...